Scrum Master Certification Overview
Tromenz Learning is a globally recognized leader in delivering exceptional Scrum Master certification training. Our " Scrum Master Training And Certification" comprises approximately 18 seasoned trainers, each armed with over 20 years of immersive experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies. Our team has painstakingly crafted a comprehensive program, designed to empower aspiring Scrum Masters in mastering the intricacies of Agile project management. We are thrilled to announce our stellar track record of a remarkable 100% pass rate in the Scrum Master certification exam.
We provide the best scrum master certification training , a prestigious credential that validates your mastery of Agile principles, Scrum framework, and effective leadership within Agile teams. It signifies your unwavering commitment to Agile values, collaborative teamwork, and continuous improvement. Earning your Scrum Master certification not only propels your career to new heights but also exemplifies your ability to guide teams and deliver successful Agile Leadership Skills.
At Tromenz Learning, we take immense pride in being the trusted choice for Scrum Master certification training. Our program equips you with an in-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum practices, and the leadership skills needed to excel in the Scrum Master certification exam. Join us on an enriching journey of professional growth, where you'll emerge as a proficient Scrum Master Career Advancement who not only aspires but also excels in facilitating Agile success. Your path to success begins right here.
18 hours of e-learning session with detailed ebook
Latest Case Studies
Practice Questions with answers
Exam application help
Instructor support for any query
Steps To Get Certified
Exam Pattern Of Scrum Master Training Certification
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
Who Should Attend
- Scrum Master
- Delivery Lead
- Agile Scrum Master
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Agile Coach
- Automation Engineer
- Project Lead
Tromenz Learning has been approved as a training provider by leading regulatory authorities all over the world. The organization's objective is to deliver high-quality training to professionals on a global basis.
In more than 180 countries, Tromenz Learning dominates the industry in providing more than 100 courses. Through this market brand, more than 5000 clients receive accreditation each year. Our goal is to close the skill gap by empowering human capital through nationally and internationally recognized industry-accredited courses.
To empower each student, Tromenz Learning has recruited the top coaches in the industry. Our instructors have more than 20 years of experience in the field and are accredited with the respective regulating authorities.
The main principle of Tromenz Learning is "Your success is our passion." Through our elite instructors, up-to-date, on-demand content, accreditation through recognised bodies, localised distribution, and a solid technological infrastructure, we provide value for professionals through which we carry 100% passing ratio in the exams.
Tromenz Learning has collaborations with prominent market bulls. When an organization needs consulting or training services to improve employee productivity and foster corporate success, Tromenz is a valuable extended solutions partner.
- Agile Overview
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Methods
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Advantages
- Core Roles
- Non-core Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
- Initiate: Create a Project Vision
- Identify Scrum Master and Stakeholder(s)
- Form Scrum Team
- Develop Epic(s)
- Create a Prioritized Product Backlog
- and Conduct Release Planning
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
- Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support
Scrum Master Certification Training For Career Growth
- 65% of job seekers said "help my career progression" was the biggest reason for earning their Scrum Master Certified (SMC)
- 85% said earning their Scrum Master Certified (SMC) helped them make more money
- 69% said earning their Scrum Master Certified (SMC) helped them get a job
Benefits of Scrum Master Certification
- Gain a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum.
- Contribute to creating a healthy work environment.
- Earn the skills that make an individual immune to internal and external distractions.
- Become self-motivated to escalate the performance of the team.
- Get more job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations with good pay.
- Students will readily recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
- Students will be prepared to play the role of Chief Scrum Master or Program Scrum Master or Portfolio Scrum
- Master in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Students will gain knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
Not sure how to get started? Let our Learning Advisor help you.