Any management system’s success depends on effective auditing. As a result, it involves a great deal of responsibility and challenges. Tromenz ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training and certification course is a five-day intensive course to inculcate in participants the knowledge to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by employing recommended audit fundamentals, principals, procedures, and methodologies.
Our course curriculum is aligned with the latest changes in ISO 27001 Certification (from ISO 27001:2013 to ISO 27001:2022) that will teach participants all they need to know about audit principles, preparation, and initiation. During this training, participants will acquire the skills necessary to manage an internal audit program effectively, document audit findings, close the audit, evaluate action plans, and understand the impact of trends and technology in auditing, risk-based auditing, evidence-based auditing, and the beginning of the audit process. The participants will acquire the expertise needed to conduct an audit successfully based on practical exercises.
5 days of Live Instructor-led training
Instructor support for any query
Practice Questions with answers
Latest Case Studies
Exam Voucher Included
Session recording available.
Pre-study learning path
Exam application help
Steps To Get Certified
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 is recommended.
Who Should Attend
- Internal Auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead ISMS certification audits
- Project Managers or Consultants wanting to master the ISMS audit process
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Expert advisors in information security
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an information security audit function
Tromenz Learning has been approved as a training provider by leading regulatory authorities all over the world. The organization's objective is to deliver high-quality training to professionals on a global basis.
In more than 180 countries, Tromenz Learning dominates the industry in providing more than 100 courses. Through this market brand, more than 5000 clients receive accreditation each year. Our goal is to close the skill gap by empowering human capital through nationally and internationally recognized industry-accredited courses.
To empower each student, Tromenz Learning has recruited the top coaches in the industry. Our instructors have more than 20 years of experience in the field and are accredited with the respective regulating authorities.
The main principle of Tromenz Learning is "Your success is our passion." Through our elite instructors, up-to-date, on-demand content, accreditation through recognised bodies, localised distribution, and a solid technological infrastructure, we provide value for professionals through which we carry 100% passing ratio in the exams.
Tromenz Learning has collaborations with prominent market bulls. When an organization needs consulting or training services to improve employee productivity and foster corporate success, Tromenz is a valuable extended solutions partner.
ISO 27001® for Career Growth
ISO 27001® holders primarily work in access control. However, they are not afraid to pursue positions such as head of staff, risk analyst, and developer. Their responsibilities include tracking the firm's security issues and implementing effective solutions. They must also notify their employers. They are well compensated since their professions encompass a wide range of tasks. According to Payscale, the average annual income for these employees is more than $105,000.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- Get hired easily.
- Learn Leadership responsibilities.
- Learn how to perform Internal ISMS audits.
- Master in ISMS improvement techniques.
- Control objectives and controls.
What will you learn
- How to perform Audit Planning.
- Handling Audit Interview.
- Learn how to manage Audit Program.
- Drafting Audit Reports.
- How to Draft Non Conformity reports.
- How to perform an On-Site Audit.
- How to lead a team of Auditors.
- Real-time scenarios of challenges faced in Audit.
Not sure how to get started? Let our Learning Advisor help you.